100-Hour Yoga Teacher Mentoring Programme
June 18th to August 29th 2021 | Fridays 7-9pm, Saturdays 4-7pm, Sundays 3-6pm
COMO Shambhala’s 100-Hour Foundation of Iyengar Yoga is both a first-rate professional training programme and a powerful personal development course. Whether your goal is to teach or simply uncover new depths in your yoga practice, this course aims to deepen your knowledge and skill, leaving you feeling confident, connected and changed for the better.
The course will be led by Jay Budai, one of the only Level 3 Certified Iyengar Yoga Teachers in Singapore, who has been practicing and teaching Iyengar Yoga since 1987 and has studied with B.K.S. Iyengar – the founder of Iyengar Yoga and his family at RIMYI in Pune India.
Iyengar Yoga in focus
Iyengar Yoga refers to the method of practicing and teaching Yoga that was developed by BKS Iyengar and his family. It’s a form of Yoga that emphasises detail, precision and alignment.
Whether or not you want to become a teacher, the CSUE Iyengar Yoga mentoring programme aims to deepen your knowledge and practice of Yoga, helping you:
- Gain a comprehensive foundation to prepare you for an Iyengar Yoga Teacher Certification
- Deepen your personal practice through the study and experience of Iyengar Yoga fundamentals, including alignment, use of props, sense of direction, balance, etc.
- Become part of our thriving Iyengar Yoga community at CSUE
- Develop a nurturing yoga practice that lasts a lifetime
- Build lasting friendships with like-minded practitioners
- This course is also eligible for 100 hours of Continuing Education with Yoga Alliance
Limited slots available. Apply now.
- Please ensure you meet the pre-requirements for the class.
- Please indicate your interest by filling out the form via the button below.
- After submitting the application form, we will be in touch with you shortly and we may invite you for a conversation with Jay to better understand your Yoga practice. This is just to ensure you have the necessary level of fitness and the motivation to take part in the course.
- Once your application is accepted, you’re ready to begin your Iyengar Yoga journey with COMO Shambhala.
The course is priced at S$3,500. If you book before June 6th, you’ll be entitled to an early bird discount of 10 per cent: S$3,150. This includes a printed workbook/manual.